The Georgetown Holiday Pop Shop is a seasonal event sponsored by Georgetown Media Group, EagleBank, PamShops4You and Long & Foster. This unique evening features top local vendors in a one-stop shopping and cocktail party event. Get into the holiday spirit while you shop, drink and eat, all while benefiting the Georgetown Senior Center. This year's event is popping up in Tony & Joe's at Georgetown's Washington Harbour from 6:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Specialty cocktails and small plates featured as well as a dessert bar.
- AVALON BRACELET CLUTCH- BRIGHT COBALT,$69
- The Aromatherapy brown sugar scrubs use African Brown Sugar and a touch of Dead Sea salt from Israel to slough of unwanted dead and dry skin.
- This necklace was designed by Jan Van Schaik, who realized his dream of creating unique, original jewelry when he discovered the beauty of combining the incongruous materials of rubber and silver. $125
- “Flexflop” is the first emergency folding flip flop that’s great for travel, pedicures, spa, tired feet, and makes the perfect gift item. Each pair comes with its own customized bling bag.
- Ellen Tracy wool coat with Fox collar, cuff and head piece. Available in Camel color and Navy.
- Freshwater Pearl Stud Earring with Gemstone dangle accents
- Custom quilt design is one of the many services of The Quilt Shop of McLean Holiday quilts and pillows make great gifts.
- Freshwater Pearl Stud Earring with dangle accents.
- Prada flats: Prada Loafers Size 39
- This silver and teal glass bead necklace was designed by Anna Richerby and inspired by the Fibonacci numbers in mathematics and handcrafted by a South African beader using complex weaving techniques.
- Chanel bag like-new in brown
- Frye boots: Frye Melissa Button boots New with Tag and available in multiple sizes.
- This baby Alpaca and Wool Scarf from Bolivia Stay warm with this soft, lightweight baby alpaca and wool blend scarf from Bolivia. It has an embroidered circle pattern on each end and is finished with a ribbon trim.
3000 K St NW, Washington, DC 20007
Tony and Joe's